Friday, October 29, 2010

christmas needs to stay out of october. and preferably november as well.

early christmas ads drive me bonkers.
end of story.

on a side note.
i kind of forgot when i started this, that blogging takes just a tad bit of dedication.
and unfortunately, as much as i planned this weekend way long ago, i also didn't plan it.
one might say, it snuck up on me.
things are falling together, some at a more chaotic and rushed pace...
but nonetheless, they are falling together, as opposed to apart. so i will handle whatever speed it might occur at.

mixtapes long ago promised are being finalized to come with.




thinking upon it, i've concluded that i should add a little colour to my blog.
yes, pun intended.

so. mixes almost done.

packing is. well.
i kind of picked out articles of clothing. and they're kind of in a semi-neat pile.
we are not photographing that.

and i just lost my train of thought.
sure sign that i should probably go to bed.
that and the early morning that is looming before me.

but!
before i go.
what good is a blog with only one picture?





[p.s. that's phoenix. also known as 'fang' thanks to my parents.]

goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment