Thursday, December 16, 2010

i'm no good at this

it feels like there have been so many things that have been keeping me busy
but when i go back to think of what has happened over the past few weeks, it doesn't seem like nearly enough to explain my absence

so it goes

i started this blog as a way to meet 'fiends' before the 'gathering of the gods' weekend for halloween
and yet i have still failed to post pictures of that weekend

let's see what i can come up with

i dressed a little out of my comfort zone, because hey. why not.

i was by myself.
no one really knew me.
end result:
penguins and a bit of colour








proof i really went:

because i wanted to post more pictures
but with this load time
it's really not happening






maybe if i got off my bum and figured out how to edit my photos on my computer
that might help
as they are huge initially
some day, sure, i'll get to that

for now i'll just get lazy and not post nearly as many pictures as i had intended



as for other things that have taken up my time
there's been random magic the gathering with coworkers
thanksgiving, of course
my cousin is my doppleganger
i know this, and then i forget, and then i get reminded each holiday.
but it's a good kind of reminder


there's been the fiasco of dealing with a relationship, or what is [or isn't] left of it
it's complicated
it's confusing
but i think the worst is over

i'm single again.
the timing isn't the greatest, as for some reason december has never left me with pleasant thoughts when alone
i am sure there is a reason for it, and i am sure if i took a few moments to think about it i would figure it out
but i need my moments for other sorts of thinking, so i will leave it as is for now
i deal with them, and i get thru is
and then february comes and valentine's day gets here and then i get all giddy again
[ironic, isn't it?]
and when i have the funds, anyone whose address i have gets a valentine and candy
and when i'm poor, anyone who i come in contact with in person that week gets a valentine and candy

annnnnd then
drum roll....
my car decided to investigate the back end of a pickup
just in time for christmas.
not quite the present i wanted to be able to give to myself
but hey. could've been worse, so i am most certainly not complaining.
well i am a little. but i'm grateful nonetheless.
ahh well.

and with that i will advise you of what happens when you ask your older brother for a panda.
you get a panda:










to anyone who finds any of this remotely entertaining:
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment