Friday, December 24, 2010

'twas the night before christmas...
















i decided to put my halloween costume to use!
it seemed like the perfect fit for the night before christmas pajamas!
can you see my excitement?!?


which, you can't really tell in that picture, just how much i am getting into the christmas spirit...
first, there was the green:










then came the red!










final outcome:











just add snow, and it's CHRISTMAS!













okay, i think that's enough of me.

christmas at our house, sans me:






































if you look out the window close enough, you may find yourself gazing upon the top half of our penguin TOTEM POLE.
yes.
i said TOTEM POLE.
i love my family.


alright. i should probably get to sleep before santa gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment