Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Revival and Renewal

The key here, is to be terse.
Unfortunately, a quality that I am highly lacking.

This blog has been abandoned for almost seven months.
Hmm, no.
Not truly abandoned, and definitely not forgotten....
Neglected, more like.

I'm here to remedy that, once again. Hopefully.

Little by little.

Part of me wants to summarize the past seven months, and part of me wants to start with the past seven days.
But right now, neither of that will happen.

At the moment I have two... nay, three goals.

One- Reviving this blog. Slowly, but surely.
Two- Renewing my interest in documenting my dreams. Now in Delicious Blog Form!
And Three- I've more than a few monthly mixes I've left by the wayside.



August:


I think that's a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment