Friday, February 10, 2012

Dear February, I Love You.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY LIFE BUT I AM EXCITED.


There are so many confusing things happening.
I think they are all good.

But right now, I know this:

I am going to visit Christine today, a friend who I haven't seen in AT LEAST 5 years.
Probably longer, but shh.
A cute boy has decided to tag along.
(I am very much okay with this.)
And we are going to see Jenny Owen Youngs.
We will probably be disapproved by Delilah the bunny.
And there might be some Firefly action.

Then.
Tomorrow.
I get to dress up. Like really, truly, dress up.
To go bowling.

I love the concept of dressing up. But I always feel awkward.
Because I am not a dressy uppy type of person.
So to dress up, for awkward reasons, well... I'm right at home, then.
And I get to be with some pretty splendid company, too.

This whole weekend is a win.
And this whole week has been a win.
Actually. This entire month started off pretty full of win.
Dear everyone: THANK YOU.


P.S. For the next... nineteen days, I am officially up to date on my monthly mixes.
I'll just leave these right here...












No comments:

Post a Comment