Monday, February 6, 2012

Who Wants To Cuddle?

Again, I've been writing about my dreams almost every day.
(Because I've been having dreams almost every night.)

But it's so hard to write about what you are doing, when you are already busy doing it.

I've been having an off and on rough time with Alex (through no fault of his own).
But I think I'm finally surpassing that little blip on my radar.
Ironically enough, with his help.

Which.
I have the greatest friends ever.
And I keep meeting more.

Dear everyone in my life right now: You Rock.


So, my laptop is officially (mostly) fixed.
As long as it is plugged in, it turns on, and has a working operating system, and functions as laptops should.
Now if only I could figure out what is wrong with the battery/port area. Without having to spend more money.


In other news, I realized that I haven't been on a "proper" date in quite some time.
However, I use "proper" loosely.
There was a debate had about how if it's proper, then the gentleman pays.
Hey, if he wants to, sure.
But for me specifically, what's been lacking is the gentleman planning the date.
I can pay for myself. But I always end up picking out something to do.
Me, of all people, making the decisions. Ha.
Mostly because if I don't do it, it won't happen.

Just once.
Well.
More than once, hopefully. But for starters, just once, I'd like to be surprised.
Tell me what day to keep free, tell me what attire to wear, tell me what things to bring or not bring.
And show me the rest.

Also, I'd like some cuddles.
That'd be nice, too.



Ironically enough, I think I'm developing a bit of a crush.
Stupid brain.
Ah well. We'll see how that goes.

Equally perplexing, is I took a gander at my stats for this page and something in particular caught my eye.
One particular section on the page lists "search keywords" which I take to mean as people who searched for those particular keywords found a link to my page, and checked it out.
Perhaps I am wrong.
Given the one listing under search keywords thus far, I think I must be.
Because "justin bieber evil laugh" is what appears there.
Uhm.
What?

So yeah.
For now I will just leave you with this video, because I'm in fucking love with this song at the moment.
And It has NOTHING to do with Justin Bieber, or Evil Laughter, thankfully.


 Don't listen to a word I say! Hey!



No comments:

Post a Comment